Does it still count if the recap or talking about the new year are done when the first month is almost over? or maybe I can claim I was waiting for the Chinese new year... *roll eyes*
I enjoyed (envious actually) looking at all the pretty mosaic recap table on so many blogs, that I was determined to have one too this year. I played with Big Huge Lab Mosaic Maker and finally managed to come up with the above..
Highlight 2011 for MyBotanG:
1. My first sew along - Reversible Bucket Bag
2. My second sew along - applique project
3. Designed Diaper Keeper for mommies
4. Introduced baby quilt set
5. Carrie-me-tote in style
6. A single sized quilt for boy
7. Designed bento wrap - reusable sandwich wrap.. yeay!!
8. Designed Odekake BOX - inspired by Odekake bag - will blog about it
9. GA to celebrate 1K-LIKE on FB page
11. Kinoko Sling using laminated fabric
12. Made some quilted cozy cases
Hope you've had a great start into the year of Dragon..Pin It