1. Shine your sink
- Use some cleanser and scrub your sink, even old sink can look pretty decent with some elbow greese. Clean around the rim and the faucets too.
- Every time you run water in your sink, take your clean dishtowel and dry it out.
- Don't leave dirty dishes in the sink, especially overnight, make a habit to wash and clean the sink before you go to bed every night. Get up in the morning to be greeted by clean and shiny sink (it does affect your mood)
- Do a little every day, don't burn yourself out by doing everything in a day. Only do small amount at a time. The house did not get dirty overnight and it will not get clean overnight.
- You will need garbage bags, boxes and magic markers. Label the boxes "Give Away", "Throw Away", and "Put Away". Line the "Throw Away" box with a plastic garbage bag.
- Set a time limit (15 mins, 20min, 1 hour) Just do the job as fast as you can and do not pull out more stuff than you can put away in that length of time. This means just one drawer, one closet (or even one shelf in one closet), one magazine rack, or digging under just the furniture in the zone. Not all of them at once!
My shopping bag cum cooler picnic bag
Lined with cooler sheets to keep food/drinks cool
(I've since added zip to the bag)
Have a productive week!! Pin It