Monday, August 2, 2010

5 more days to go

Another 5 days to go before we return to Japan..
Though such a short trip, it was meaningful and full of beautiful memories.
The best part about my trip back home this year is I get to meet, hug and kiss the newest addition to our family, 4 months old Baby Sufi Hana.
You might still remember about me going on and on about making a quilt and crib padding for Hana chan from this post.

And of course I get to spend time with my nephew, the now big brother Saif Emir.
He is hardly 2 and a half years old, but he speaks clearly and expresses himself well, and we still get kisses and hugs from him.. *grin*
The hardest part of living so far away, is missing seeing them grow in front of my eyes and being there for them *sob*

Pin It

3 comments:

tiefazatie said...

alala...sgt cumil...sbr ye sis..

Anonymous said...

what a short trip. Have you eaten enough durians already?

MyBotanG said...

tiefazatie dear - thank you.. you are sweet :D

Jess - it was the shortest trip ever, but i was very productive and for that i'm truly contented.. I have had the best durian *grin* all thanks to my dad who hunted them down for me..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails