Monday, September 13, 2010

Underwear obsession continues

Happy Eid'ul Fitr to all those celebrating!! We had a simple celebration here in Kyoto, Eid prayer followed by Eid feast with other Malaysian friends

I have a couple of items made out of the underwear fabric and I just had to share them with you. I only had 2m of this fabric and was unable to replenish it once I was almost out. So, I'm making sure I use this fabric until its last scrap *grin*

I made a Puchi-Pouch commisioned by a friend, and from the leftover fabric, I made a card case. I have not made one in a long while, and making them again reminded me of the joy. I think I might make more soon..

MyBotanG card case with ruffle lace embellishment, loop with button for closure

Inside view - Plastic slots to store your point cards



Pin It

2 comments:

Liana said...

salam kak... kat mane akak tempah label mybotang tu yer? mahal tak?

MyBotanG said...

Liana - I made them myself, will post tutorial soon..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails