Wednesday, March 31, 2010

In love with LECIEN

I wonder if anyone out there not in love with Lecien?? For those who are not familiar with Lecien, they produces an extensive range of high quality Japanese designed quilting fabrics. From the beautiful floral ranges that they are best known for, which include the Antique Flower and Durham Quilt collections to the rich colours of the Mrs. March collection and the cute as pie Minny Muu ranges.

I have in my collection few of the super sweet and delicious Durham Quilt collections which now wishing I had purchased a whole lot more.. *sigh*
Have a look at some other Lecien fabrics here and here.

What would you make out of these darlings??  Pin It

9 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

So beautiful! I envy you :p
If I had them and if I could sew, I'd make them into these http://rosehip.typepad.com/rose_hip_blog/2010/03/spring-break-1.html
Breathtaking......

Zura said...

Okay I'm so drooling right here Sue, I LOVE Lecien especially vintage roses dia sangat cantik ok huhu....ada nak jual tak Sue? I especially love their Flower Sugar collection :)

Mai Okinokiyo said...

I suka i suka infact tgh pilih2 mana satu i
nak beli..hehehe

MyBotanG said...

Aisyah Helga - Thanks, they're truly beautiful.. I cant help but smile everytime i see them (which is often) and I saw the link..pretty neat with such vibrant colors.. imagine putting your head down on Lecien pillow covers..bliss!!

Zura - :D I am in the hoarding and sellfish mode at the moment that would probably last a couple of months..after that nnt if i want to let go some, i'd contact you.. hehhe

Hobby Mummy said...

I love Lecien fabrics! . I've several Lecien fabric collection from my husband's trip to Japan last year, waiting for inspiration :))

MyBotanG said...

Hobby Mummy - wow!! how lucky to have a hubby that would bring back Lecien from his trips abroad..*sigh* lucky you :D

JariJari said...

I like Lecien too..hv a quilt in Lecien yet to be quilted.... ;-)

mKay said...

wow...they are gorgeous...i m drooling
it is really hard to find such pretty fabric here where i am...you are so lucky dear

SUZIE MUDA said...

love love love lecien...
esp the flower sugar, floral collection, durham anew..pendekata semua yg rose2 lah..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails