Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabric Find Friday - Paris oh la la!!

You might remember this fabric listed in the shoppe a while back. I saw this fabric in few colours - white (as in the picture), red and blue, but ended up only purchasing one colour and even then only a 2 meter cut.. 

It didn't strike me as a very interesting fabric.. It would definitely look great with black and the Eiffel Tower was a plus point. 

But I was quite wrong, 1 meter was grabbed the moment I listed it and since then I have received various commissions using the remaining 1m fabric. 

I've made a bag set and few Curvy Clutches and have some left for something small..  


Wished I could have gotten the whole bolt when I had the chance.. *sigh* 
Have a lovely weekend everybody.. 
Pin It

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

I would have brought this fabric great for pillow cases for teens.

MamaFaMi said...

I am green with jealousy to see people like you who can sew all these georgous stuff. Wish I have the talent and THE PATIENCE to do so... huhuhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails