Thursday, February 9, 2012

Current Favourite

I started this year with shopping for (more) fabrics *roll eyes* 
I noticed my selections consisted of more lines and stripes. I also went for more earthen and mellow colours.  

But this pattern seriously caught my eyes. It is by Anna Griffin and was printed in the US. It is a  quilting weight fabric. I love the colours and dream of future projects and possible fabric combinations.

What do you think?
Do you go for similar prints..? 
What type of fabrics have you bought so far..?  
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........


pppsssst.. I am still a sucker for anything and everything LECIEN.. 
*Floral Collection - Flower Sugar* 
^__^

Pin It

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Sue....last year suka sangat colour jingga....x kisah corak apa...

Ayu@Sweetlilcraft said...

Bestnya kak sue..beli kain kat sana tentu murah kan. Ayu dah lama tak shopping kain. Kebelakangan ni suka kain yg comel2 :)

mike said...

I am commenting to make you understand what a excellent discovery my daughter obtained viewing your web page. She figured out many issues, including what it is like to have a great giving mindset to get other people very easily learn a variety of tricky issues. idaho dui lawyer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails