Monday, May 7, 2012

Things she makes...

1. Pop up card - inspired by Oh Happy Day
I love how she did not try to imitate what she saw, but rather create something totally original *heart* 

2. Embroidery projects - she has this thing with hand stitching - she LOVES it!!! I've tried to persuade her to try the machine, but I guess she can sense my evil plot to manipulate and use her as child labour on my production line.. uhuhuhu and she is steering clear (for now).. hehehhe   


3. Felt - These were earlier projects she made, she would browse through my craft books looking for ideas and work by herself with minimum help or suggestions from me.. 



I wished I have more time to sit and craft with her.. but for now, we enjoy crafting alongside each other. 
What type of activities do you enjoy with your little ones..?  

my almost 10yo baby - they do grow up too fast *CRY*




Pin It

5 comments:

Suzie said...

kreatifnya ...comel pula tu

MyBotanG said...

Thank you Suzie.. She does enjoy craft work :)

Zara said...

She's gonna be a talented one for sure. Very very creative!

naimishtaggert said...

titanium tubing - TITONIC TABLES
Stainless Steel Tabs. ceramic or titanium flat iron A genuine tool for every day precision travel. A titanium rod in leg true vintage tool. Manufactured properties of titanium and titanium aura quartz guaranteed to work, titanium gr 2 this durable and ready-to-

teessees said...

best site sex doll,dog dildo,sex chair,vibrators,sex chair,horse dildo,silicone sex doll,vibrators,dildos article

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails