Monday, January 4, 2010

I 'HEART' baby blanky

Happy Monday everyone.. How was the New Year celebration? New Year came and went in our house with us quietly hibernating indoor.. it was cold, windy with lots of snow.. we stayed indoor glued in front of the TV watching the many special programmes that was on.. Hubby starts working today after a week's off, but my girl and I still have another week of holiday, give us an excuse to walk around in our jammies whole day.. *grin*

I made this baby blanky awhile back (you can still see clear and sunny sky at the back) *sigh*
The finished blanket was about 75cm x 75cm. I used soft Japanese cotton for the centre piece and border. I added a heart applique in the corner and used some white ric-rac to decorate.
The blanky was backed by soft gauze. I topstitched with a simple embroiderry pattern available on my Singer Computer 7900.

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails